At DAMAGE iD, we believe passports and mandates are just plain wrong.
- What “Science says” is not settled. No-one can say that “science” gives us one single, approach, which can be forced on others. By now, it is obvious everyone (the CDC, the WHO, the US Government, citizens etc) has been learning as we go through this pandemic. Many mistakes and missteps have been made through these 2 years.
- Mandates should not be one-size-fits-all. Not everyone’s body is the same. Mandates don’t take into account previous, natural immunity, medical conditions, philosophic or religious objections.
- There is rarely guidance on who is liable when there are side-effects to the vaccine.
- Mandates divide our society into factions and discriminate against those with legitimate reasons to avoid vaccines.
- The idea that un-vaccinated people are somehow a harm to vaccinated people is absurd. If the vaccine works as advertised and you’ve had the shot, then you will be fine. Otherwise, at least admit that it doesn’t work. But don’t blame others for that. A vaccinated person is just as likely to spread it as an un-vaccinated person and they pose no harm to anyone (other than possibly themselves).
- There are no studies on long-term effects of the vaccines. It is still a massive experiment.
- The government and Big-Tech are actively suppressing legitimate medical information. That is wrong. They are sensoring the most modest voices – even those who suggest to do your research and not to get bullied into taking the vaccine. The censorship is just plain, creepy. When they act like this, how can we trust anything they say?
We aren’t asking for “likes”. But it’s time to stand up against these bullies and join against them. Join a protest, contact your newspaper … resist. Do whatever you can to make your voice heard.
Charlie Dalsass, partner and CTO.